Minco’s SLT (Self-Limiting Technology) heaters provide an efficient and effective alternative to traditional temperature management in medical applications. These specially-designed devices provide consistent thermal outcomes and self-tuning in dynamic environments. Thin, flexible, and lightweight, SLT heaters deliver optimal performance and ensure superior thermal uniformity.
Our SLT heaters utilize a patented polymer compound to pinpoint precisely where and when heat is needed to maintain thermal uniformity. The resistance of the polymer increases exponentially at a prescribed temperature control point, which eliminates the need for additional regulating electronics. This results in a simplified system design and lowers manufacturing and operational costs. Advanced materials and engineering eliminate the risk of overheating, which can damage samples and lead to inconsistent patient outcomes.
Features & Benefits
- Automated, elevated temperature management and control with consistent thermal uniformity
- Patented materials ensure peak performance while simplifying device designs
- Environment temperature range: -45°C (-49°F) to 120°C (248°F)
- Operational set point range: 10°C (50°F) to 70°C (158°F)
- No risk of overheating due to delamination or environmental changes
- Thin, flexible, and lightweight construction
Stock models will be completed for online purchase in April, 2017. We will notify you when they are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and write “SLT Heater Availability” in the subject line.